Website & Marketing
- We value your privacy and will not share your details with any third party without your permission.
- We may email you occasionally about your service and other services you may be interested in and general industry information. You may opt-out at any time with a single click from the email sent to you.
- We do not store your financial information.
- We may retain server logs for up to 12 months.
- We do not send them to any outside third party.
- We do not inspect the server logs without a specific reason.
- Reasons to inspect the logs would be in the case of reports of abuse/violation of our AUP, or to investigate specific server performance issues, failures or bugs.
- If we need to inspect the logs to investigate server issues, we do not look at what sites you visit and record or export that information, we are looking for generic performance and response code data only.
- We will cooperate with official UK law enforcement agencies, and will hand over logs in the event of the presentation of a valid warrant or court order.