There's a reason why Trusted Proxies is one of the leading global providers of Enterprise Class Private Proxy Servers to the Search Engine and Internet Marketing industries. It's our people!
We always seek to attract the most talented and smartest people in our industry, when we do we can offer a superb opportunity to develop and nurture their skills within a dynamic, exciting and fast paced environment.
Technical Support Engineer
East Midlands, UK
We're looking for a bright, dynamic and passionate individual who's ready to play a key role in an exciting, fast-paced and rewarding environment.
The ideal candidate can choose to work out of our new satellite office close to Loughborough, N. Leicestershire or from home with 1-2 days a week based in the office.
Included benefits are flexible working hours, partial working from home, free gym membership, and participation in our new company share option scheme.
The role involves supporting our global client base along with our extensive infrastructure in over 200 partner data centres worldwide.
We're looking for someone with a high level of aptitude as well as technical expertise, who is seeking to grow into a Team Lead position.
- Provide client facing support to customers via phone, Ticket System, email and Live Chat
- Provide 1st and 2nd line operational support to production and internal systems
- Maintain good working relationships with 3rd party suppliers
- Support the Sales and Billing departments to ensure effective service delivery
- Work with our various Technical Teams both in person and remotely to ensure an excellent service is delivered to clients
- Provide project support to Line Manager
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years client facing technical support experience
- 1st Line Linux experience
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Nagios
- Experience with TCP/IP Networking and DNS
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a Web Hosting/Data Centre environment a distinct advantage
- Scripting skills
Trusted Proxies are a leading provider of tools and services to the SEO/SEM Industry. We're a small, fast growing company with huge plans for 2015 and beyond
The role will be varied and exciting from day one in a working environment where hard work and commitment is both recognised and rewarded.
We're specifically looking for people who want to achieve and advance their career with the opportunity for the right candidate to become a Technical Team Leader within 3-6 months.
This position is primarily based during office hours Mon-Fri, however there will be some out of hours work including weekends and evenings. A flexible approach to your working hours is rewarded with the ability to work from home when required in order foster a great work-life balance.
Salary £30,000 to £35,0000pa dependent on experience. Benefits include Gym Membership, Flexible Working and Company Share Options.
with your CV and a covering letter.
STRICTLY NO AGENCY ENQUIRIES.